Arbors of Grandview is Pet-Friendly!
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Grandview, MO? Look no further than Arbors of Grandview Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs here. At Arbors of Grandview, we understand that your pet is your family, they may even be your only family here in Grandview. You shouldn't have to imagine life without them, nor should you have to compromise your living arrangements to keep them. Arbors at Grandview offers quality living that includes a variety of community and apartment amenities to make our stay with us enjoyable. View our pet policy below to learn more about our pet-friendly community.
OUR PET POLICY
- All pets must be spayed/neutered. Shot records are required.
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are five (5) gallons or less. Deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- The following pets are not authorized: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
- No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than two (2) years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment, and a separate addendum is to be completed and signed, and is considered as part of the Lease Agreement.
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $300 for the first pet and an additional $200 for the second pet. The pet fee is non-refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment.
- There is a monthly pet fee of $30 for one pet and $50 if you have two pets. No more than two (2) pets per apartment.
Please bring your pet to the office for an “interview.” We like to meet and get to know all our residents, even our four-footed ones! For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.
Very friendly staff. Tywauna is absolutely wonderful. She was very informative. She made the "move in" process easy and fast. The property is very well maintained and nice. Great amenities! Nice sized apartments.- Google Review
My experience have been The staffing are polite. They meet your needs. They keep you informed on what's going on in our community. The property is very clean and well kept grass cut , parking lot clean. No trash around the dumpster. Neighbors are friendly. I love my apt. Very spacious. Not planning on leaving no time soon. This is home.- Google Review
Office staff is amazing.Great property!- Google Review
I love loving here! It's quiet and everyone is super friendly. I've never had an issue with anything. The staff has always been helpful. I would definitely recommend living here to friends and I just renewed my lease for one more year!- Apartment Ratings Review
I've been at the arbors since Oct. 2019 and I haven't had a real complaint or issue since. Property managers are extremely flexible and understanding. The arbors doesn't leave anyone out, they always have an event or gathering going on and everyone is always welcome. -Keia Y.- Apartment Ratings Review
My experience so far has been great. I love how clean and neat the grounds keeping work is whoever does it does an amazing job. I feel safe in this area because of security being there. It's also very easy for me to get transportation the bus comes right in the area.- Apartment Ratings Review